Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I always said I would be a foster mama...

I just thought I was a talking about humans.  Instead, I wound up with CATS.  My husband LOVES me...  We have 3 foster babies.  They've been here for 20 days now, and they took over the house.

We have Knight



Fish Stick




And Sunflower (aka Sunny)


 Sunny is the runt of the litter, and we almost lost her. Having two older brothers who pushed her out of the way to get their bellies full wasn't good for her.  Luckily, she has 3 girls in this house to help her.  She'll always be tiny (she's half the length of Fish Stick), but she's sweet and snuggly. 

Fish Stick is what I would call the perfect family cat.  He's sweet and loving, but playful too.  The Demanding Prince can terrorize him, and he takes it.  Can't say that about a cat often, right? 

Knight, I like to call him Doctor Evil.  He's what you think of, when you think of cat stereotypes.  He wants nothing to do with you until he wants you.  Then, you better let him sit on your chest.

No comments: