Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week From Hell... And then....

OMG. There is a rule that if something can go wrong, it will. This week, that has been my life. First, my ex completely screws me over, and legally, there's nothing I can do but take him back to court. Or traumatize my daughter even further. Take your pic. All I can do is (im)patiently wait until Sunday when my princess comes home. I'm not even going to mention the cheerleading drama he felt like creating.

Yesterday we had Liz's bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts. It was so much fun and she has a ton of new batches to sew to her now defunct Brownies vest. (wah!) I even got an award since I'm a totally awesomely helpful parent. (I think I got them all fooled!). Then we come home. And notice that Liz's bike is GONE. The brand new bike from Christmas. The one she refused to get on until last Wednesday and learned to ride. Stolen. By some freaking asshat who steals kids bikes and destroys any faith in humanity they have left. Filed a police report, but what else can I do? We've driven neighborhoods, but nothing. It's gone. And it's also no longer being sold. Which really sucks because it was the perfect blend of girl but not girly.

Today we had the ultrasound. 3rd one since I started bleeding. The subchorionic hematoma is GONE! GONE GONE GONE!!! No more bed rest, no more pelvic rest!!!!!!!!! And Yoshi is growing right on schedule. He was jumping around and throwing his fist in the air. Matt started to cry.

No comments: