Sunday, September 25, 2011

I don't know who I love more...

My husband or my jeweler! OK, so my husband would totally win out, but Byrnes Jewelers is a close second.

Bowser and I have been married for 2 years tomorrow. I love that man to distraction, most of the time. ;) For the moment, I have forgotten all the times I could have strangled him. Because today he gave me my super secret anniversary present that we swore we wouldn't exchange this year. It was totally unexpected. But even more unexpected was how Byrnes Jewelers played along! Going so far as to do a mock survey, just to find out what I would really like. (They already knew of my love of amethyst)

Byrnes Jewelers is a husband and wife team, and I met the wife through Babycenter a few years ago. We bonded over our mutual love of all things Whovian. That would be Doctor Who, not Whoville. Doctor Who in Whoville would be really cool though... My first piece of jewelry from them was an Apsen leaf, that had been dipped in silver. I get compliments every time I wear it! I think I spammed my husband the link so he would get the hint that I wanted it.

Today, I wound up with a beautiful custom piece that Coleen took great care in making for me. My photos can not do justice to how beautiful they are in person.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! :) And happy anniversary!