Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Charlie Sheen

I get it. I am not one of your Goddesses. But does that give you the right to push me down 3 flights of stairs and then to come at me with a small knife?

Wondering what the hell I'm talking about, don't you? Crazy dream last night that ended with the above sentence. How we got there? Well it started at Applebees. A group of friends and I went out to eat. It was a party for me for something. The bill was $138. My sister was going to pay, but they said they couldn't take credit cards right now. Luckily, I had that amount on me. (who carries that much cash?) At the same time, they gave me a new X-box. Somewhere in the dream, there was an X-box vs. PS3 debate, but I couldn't place it right now. Applebees also gave me a hot new Zombie game that all adult men were dying to get their hands on. So, I left to take it to Matt. Apparently, they wanted me to pay for it, but I took off anyhow. (Dude, I spent $138 on crap food. Suck it!)

Dream then switched to an antique clothing store. I'm not sure what the hell was going on that led to that. But that's the scene that led to me being in Charlie Sheens' house. Trying to talk to him about something (probably PS3 vs X-box?)

No comments: