Monday, January 3, 2011

20....11?

Holy crap. 3 days into the new year and I have yet to toast it. No, seriously. I went to bed and cried myself to sleep on the last night of 2010. I hope that's not indicative of this year.

The kids are back in school, neither of whom wanted anything to do with that horrid 6 letter word. I think they would rather utter the word fuck and deal with my wrath than head back to school. Well, Alice maybe. Thumbelina was fine once she realized she would see her friends again. Apparently she's been bored out of her mind without them.

Matt had Saturday and Sunday off. He also had last Saturday and Sunday off, so I think he feels a bit more rested. I hope. We can cross our fingers and pray! I need him to be better.

I'm trying to keep busy, but am currently ignoring the fact that I have laundry to wash. Hey, I'm cooking dinner and did the dishes! That after hitting 4, yes freaking 4, grocery stores in search of Asiago cheese. I'm very disappointed in my beloved Harris Teeter about this. They used to carry it, for a reasonable price. Now, it's $10.00, and comes in a plastic tub. WTF Harris Teeter? What.The.Fuck. I hate you now.

No comments: