Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm A Makeup Whore

We have a thread on one of my mommy boards all about makeup. This has led to us mommies spending our entire monthly accounts on cosmetics we don't NEED, but know make us look totally drop dead. We've all become total makeup whores. Until recently, I've always done my makeup when I go out, but now, I'm using every reason to peacock myself up. DH calls the board my "sewing circle"

This is me (God I should have remembered to put on my lipstick first!!!):
Photobucket

This is me in green and gold:
Photobucket

This is me in purples with NYC Pink Champagne:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally, my most recent Revlon Shimmering Sienna (75% off at CVS):
Photobucket
Photobucket

So run out, buy yourself some makeup, just so we don't feel like the only makeup crazies out there. ;)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty :)
I haven't read that thread because I missed out on the first couple of days and it's gotten so long.
I'm thinking I should probably avoid it since I don't need to spend any money on makeup.

Peaches said...

It's a great thread. I can't believe how long we've let it get! Steph posted an every Tuesday/Thursday deal from Smashbox where you get free stuff...

Mrs. said...

I love the 75% off one the best but they are all amazing.

I keep trying to wear my eye makeup darker or branch out but it looks like so much is on already. lol Love our thread! :)