Friday, September 25, 2009

Wide Awake

I should be sleeping. Chloe is not going to school today, it's the day before the wedding. But I am not. I woke up at 6am, and the butterflies wouldn't let me return to sleep, despite the fact that I wanted to do so.

Tomorrow is the day. The day I have been planning for since December 14, 2009. Almost everything is ready. Rehearsal is tonight at 6pm. I have had a giant pimple pop up on my chin. Hopefully this spot treatment works. I can't be the first bride to get a pimple on her chin. Mary Kay better work wonders making me look flawless.

There isn't much more to write. Thoughts are flying through my head, but I can't put them into words right now.

I want to give special love to Rosalie, Natalie, and Irish. They are all traveling from far away to be here, with me, on this special day. I love you guys.

No comments: