Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly

Where do I like to go for my holiday cards? Shutterfly. I've made holiday cards at other places and have honestly not been that satisfied with the final product, but with Shutterfly, I don't seem to have that problem. This holiday, I'm getting the retro plaid 5x7 folded card. It really fits my loved holiday theme. Understated, but pretty. Shutterfly is great because they have so many different styles to choose from, you are bound to find one that you love. You can check out all of their 5x7 folded cards HERE.

My husband just reminded me that he's almost done with the calendar that Thumbelina made him. It's a calendar filled with her artworks that she made a preschool. He actually sounded pretty sad about it, so I decided I would make him a photo calendar! That way, he can show off pictures of his girls. I made one with Shutterfly for my MIL last year, and she loved it. So I'll be checking out the calendar section for him later today.

No comments: