Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Childs Interview About Mommy

My friend Juju did this with her daughter. I thought some of the answers were so hilarious, that I should quiz my own...

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age in the subject box along with the date.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Alice: Be Quiet!
Thumbelina: I Love You

2. What makes mom happy?
Alice: Hugs
Thumbelina: Doing what she says

3. What makes mom sad?
Alice: When her computer breaks
Thumbelina: Not doing what she says

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Alice: Tickles me
Thumbelina: Saying funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Alice: I don't know
Thumbelina: she gave people flowers

6. How old is your mom?
Alice: 28
Thumbelina: 15 (I love her!)

7. How tall is your mom?
Alice: 5ft (she forgot the almost 4 inches!)
Thumbelina: 26ft

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Alice: play Bejeweled Blitz
Thumbelina: give hugs and kisses at night

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Alice: plays on her laptop
Thumbelina: nothing

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Alice: Cooking (love you daughter of mine)
Thumbelina: kissing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Alice: Making pizza, 'cept for that time she burned it
Thumbelina: giving hugs and kisses

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Alice: She's good at everything (especially brainwashing)
Thumbelina: she broke her charm bracelet cause she's not careful

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Alice: plays on the computer
Thumbelina: she types on the computer

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Alice: Great Wall (chinese)
Thumbelina: spaghetti

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Alice: Not burning Pizza (in my defense, it was a new pan, and I cooked it for the right amount of time, however, this pan has holes and it takes less time)
Thumbelina: Saying funny things

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Alice: A witch
Thumbelina: a princess

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Alice: nothing (besides the easy bake oven, scrapbooking, painting, coloring, watching movies, shopping, swimming....)
Thumbelina: watch TV

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Alice: We both have attitudes
Thumbelina: we both love purple

19. How are you and your mom different?
Alice: She likes boys, and I don't
Thumbelina: I don't clean the kitchen

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Alice: by letting me play with my friends
Thumbelina: hugs and kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Alice: that he listens to whatever she says (since when?)
Thumbelina: He helps her

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Alice: Great Wall (hers too. Going for her birthday)
Thumbelina: CiCi's (uh, I don't think so!)

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Alice: 19 or 20?
Thumbelina: 5

No comments: