Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Had A Dream!

Last night, I had some really crazy confusing dreams. In one dream, two of mine and Mr. Peaches friends were at dinner with us, and J propositioned the waitress for sex. He passed her a $20.00, and she passed it back, saying it would only be $5.00. A chipped in. Then the little turds turned to my husband and asked him if he wanted to get in on it. What the fuck? I was sitting right there. Did I mention we were in the mountains for some unknown reason? Apparently we took my couches up there, because the next morning, I told my husband we were throwing the couches out, since J, A, and their waitress were all on my couch. Oh, and my dream husband also shot down the idea of joining in. I have no reason on earth to have a dream so "spectacular". Maybe I can blame it on my Eminem listening before bed. Two trailer park girls run round the outside, round the outside...

My second half of the dream still took place in the mountains, but I learned that I was adopted. I woke up before I found out all of the details, but it turns out my sister was adopted too. I can't begin to tell you the relief that I felt finding out this information. Alas, all good dreams must come to an end!

No comments: