Friday, October 22, 2010

Harvest Fall Get Ghoulish

Bento lunches have gotten fun. A couple of days ago, I made a sweet fall harvest, only to find myself seething with creative jealousy when one of my online friends showcased her completely awesome ghoulish Halloween lunch. Jealousy is bad people. Bad, bad, bad.

Photobucket

See how sweet? Right down to the cheese heart on the fall leaf. But I wanted to make "L's" gross out Halloween lunch, so I tried my hand. It doesn't look as awesome, but I don't think it looks too bad. Bloody eyeballs (dyed red), then the cherry tomato eyeballs (dyed green), moldy fingers, and a bat PB&J. I wonder if she'll actually be able to eat it! The cheese I cut the eyes out of looked like swiss cheese, so I added it. Too bad I can't make a mouse!

Photobucket

No comments: