Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm exhausted!

This week, I am working at Thumbelina's preschool as a sub. Not just the one day here, another day there type of thing, an actual full 5 days. It's been a blast! I'm in the 2 year old class, and I have to admit, I was scared of how the kids would react to a week of change. I'm 3 days in, and so far, so good. I'm falling in love with these sweet kids. I can't help it.

Next week, I am subbing for a teacher in the 1yr old room, and I'm afraid I might wind up trying to smuggle out a few! I've been working the carpool, and these babies are so freaking cute! I want one! They come already made, instead of me having to cook one for 9 months, so that's a plus. Their parents might not be too happy about it... (for those picking up their phones to call the police, I'm not seriously kidnapping preschool kids)

No comments: