Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Gotta See The Size of That Thing!

Is being a preschool substitute hard? Sure it is. When it's not planned and you wind up getting called out of the blue first thing in the morning and have to throw yourself together and run? When you are stuck in a room of 11 screaming 4yr olds? (one of them being your own daughter...) I love it though. Considering what I heard today has me still laughing, a few hours later, it's easy to understand why.

One of the teachers was telling me about a girl in her class (whom I've met before subbing in there) who is super prissy. Such as today when they were doing Stop, Drop, and Roll, refused because "I don't want to mess up my hair". That on it's own is cute, but it's what the teachers shared next that I can't wait to tell Mr. Peaches.

Little Miss Priss obviously spends a lot of time with her dad. She went to the bathroom one day and came out, and yelled "You gotta see the size of that thing!" I imagine the other 3yr olds didn't notice, but I know the teachers couldn't help but giggle.

Another time, Little Miss Priss needed help wiping, and the teacher said it wasn't pretty smelling, and she tried to be discreet in asking the lead teacher for some spray, when LMP comes out, grinning from ear to ear and goes "Whew! Smells bad in there! That was a good one!"

I know you're laughing now. No one can picture a prissy 3yr old doing that and not let out a small giggle.

No comments: