Monday, July 27, 2009

15 Books that I will always remember~As Tagged by Mary

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing your picks. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note - upper right hand side).

1. Harry Potter~J.K. Rowling (full series)
2 Twilight~Stephanie Myers (full series)
3. Heaven~ VC Andrews (full series)
4. Rita Hayworth and The ShawShank Redemtion~Stephen King
5. Are You There God? It's Me Margaret~Judy Bloom
6. The Babysitters Club ~Ann M. Martin (full series)
7. Aisling Grey~Katie MacAlister~(Full Series of the Green Dragons)
8. Southern Vampire Mysteries~Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse full series)
9.The Davinci Code~Dan Brown
10.Mirror Mirror~Gregory MacGuire
11. Little Women~Louisa May Alcott
12. A Light in the Attic~Shel Silverstein
13. Where the Heart Is~Billie Letts
14. Servants of the Twilight~Dean Koontz
15. Big Time Novels~Jennifer Estep (full series)

I am sure that there are more, but these are the ones I remember close to my heart, off the top of my head.

No comments: