Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Irish, Now DaySleeper. I am deleting FaceBook!

My Firsts
These are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you wanna know

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
~Jason Lackey

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love
~Ha! No. But that's a funny strange little story

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
~When I picked up my moms vodka collins when I was 4.

4. What was your FIRST job?
~Waitress at Amalfis Pizza

5. What was your FIRST car?
~Toyota Corolla

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
~Erin, in response to mine

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
~My cousin. She was ringing the doorbell

8. Who was my first grade teacher?
~I can name my kindy teacher!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
~Europe. Well, into jersey for a connecting flight, then to England

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
~Stephanie Sweeny. We are FB/Myspace friends

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
~I don't remember if it was at my house or hers, but with the above mentioned

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
~Charly. Again, she was ringing my doorbell

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
~Jennifers

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
~Opened the door for my cousin. Seriously people, haven't you figured this out yet?

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
~My aunt took me to a Reba concert.

16. FIRST tattoo?
~back of my left shoulder

17. First piercing?
~Ears

18. First foreign country you've been to?
~England

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
~Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (great dad)

20. When was your FIRST detention?
~I got ISS for scratching the crap out of a boy. He grabbed me!

21. What was the first state you lived in?
~NC

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
~Being a Foster Child? Um... I can't remember. WAY too many. Maybe it was Hazel?

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
~Dean, Sam, and Castiel. And then Billy Corgan

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
~Spanish. Fluently. Then cake decorating, sewing, knitting...

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
~Irish Mary? As payback?

No comments: