Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Things of Me, since Irish hates me and tagged me, knowing my weakness for stupid stuff.

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 19 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. It's a good way to learn more about your friends without INTRUDING!!

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3''s of Me, tag 20 people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)


Three names I go by (besides given name)
1. Peaches
2. Baby
3. Mommy

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Waitress
2. Autistic Tutor
3. Administrative Assistant

Three Places I have lived
1. Charlotte
2. Statesville
3. Asheville

Three Favorite drinks
1. Daiquiris
2. Coke
3. Sweet Tea

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. NCIS
2. Bones
3. True Blood

Three places I have been
1. England
2. Paris
3. Spain

People that call me regularly
1. Matt
2. Matt's Mom Sharan
3. My Dad

Three of my favorite foods
1. Lasagna
2. Cheese & Onion Enchiladas
3. Cheese Steak

Three friends I think will respond
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. My Wedding
2. My Bachelorette party
3. My Honeymoon

Three Things I Always Have Beside Me
1. My Computer
2. My daughters
3. My engagement ring

No comments: