Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How I forgave While still being Angry

Last night, I sat down with Matt on the couch and started talking. Not in my berating meanie voice either. I just needed to talk without him interupting or trying to blame me in any way shape or form.

I told him that I was upset that he went behind my back, and that he lied to me, but what upset me the most is the fact that I didn't know he was lying and that scared me. That it was scary knowing that he was lying straight to my face numerous times, and that I didn't know. That I had no hint that he was hiding something from me. That if he could do that so easily about the money he borrowed from his mom after I said no, what else could he lie about?

I think he gets it now. I hope he does. Here's to moving forward.

No comments: