Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need Crazy Block!

Apparently my mother changed her number. Must have realized I blocked her? Damn it. I was sitting on the couch beginning to watch the pilot of Lois and Clark (hush, it's 17 years old and I loved it in all it's cheesy goodness!), when the phone rang. I didn't know the number, so I let it go to voicemail. It was my mother calling to tell me about one of my aunts who is having heart surgery. Now, I know most people would care, but this is the aunt whose only concern about her son molesting me, was how quickly she could shut me up, so she stuffed me in a mental hospital. At the age of 10. Apparently, 10yr olds lie all the time about being molested? Now, the best part is, when my sister and I cut our mom off, she still hated this woman with a passion.

I guess your daughters calling you out on your alcoholism is enough to make you want to have a relationship with the rest of your psychotic family?

No comments: