Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Did This Happen?!

I blinked, right? That's the only reason I can think it happened so fast. I also laugh at the smaller differences between just yesterday and today. Just yesterday it was June. Just yesterday I was dreading the fact that the hottest months were to come, after already reaching 102 in the middle of June. I blinked and it because July. A July where the temperature has a been a cool 77; weather.com says the humidity is at 64, but I don't feel it. I am even opening the windows to feel the cool breeze. For the first time in weeks, the kids are playing in the cul-de-sac, not staying in the house to avoid dying outside. I shouldn't allow myself to be so happy however. In looking at the 10-day forecast, it seems today is just a calm, before the heat attacks again.

Evil, evil bastard.

No comments: