Friday, July 9, 2010

To My Beautiful Baby Girls:

I love you, even when you are annoying the crap out of me. Like now. You have a playroom, go play in it. Mommy is not your personal jungle gym, despite your belief that I am lying about that one. Please stop running to me, just because the dog touched your hair, or because you want to play different things and it's not fair. Guess what my beautiful baby girls? Life isn't fair, and all mommy is going to do is smile and tell you to figure it out for yourself. Mommy is not always going to play mediator, sometimes, you need to find a solution for yourself.

Here is what Mommy is going to do: Mommy is going to fix your lunch. Then I am going to fold the clothes, vacuum the rooms, sweep and mom the kitchen, before starting on the lasagna and Italian bread. Of course, you will not appreciate it, but I want you to know, I still love you.

No comments: