Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Think He Has NO Faith In My Cooking Abilities...

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for the tea to finish steeping, chatting with a friend, when the timer goes off. As I am walking to the kitchen, my sleeping husband jumps up, runs into the living room and goes "Where's the fire?!" Photobucket Really honey? I have to admit it was a bit hysterical seeing a guy his height jump out of bed and come running that quickly.

He supposed to be going to the store to buy a whole salmon for dinner tonight, but at it's 1:37pm right now, I'm not sure that's going to be happening. I should start looking for baked salmon patty recipes. As of right now, I only know how to fry them. I also need to get Church Girls baked buttermilk chicken recipe. My mouth waters thinking about it.

Edited: It's 3:15 and he went to the store for the salmon. He swears he's going to thaw it on the back porch. It's 100 degrees out there with a 106 heat index. It might wind up cooking out there...

No comments: