Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photobuckets Tech Support Sucks Donkey

Ever since Photobucket did their last update, my photo editor has been wonky. As in, unless I am in full screen, I can't edit crap. If you work with PB editor, you know there are many things you can't do in full screen mode. Finally, I emailed them today after growing frustration of not being able to do things. It didn't take long for me to hear back from them. Their email simply stating that any issues I have to take up with Fotoflexer, and until it's fixed, to just use that site directly. Really FB? That's your advice? Gee... Thanks for the help!

That rant out of the way, the Fotoflexer site worked wonderfully and allowed me to create what I have been wanting to do since I decided to leave BBC. You see, when your account is deleted, your posts remain, and whatever picture you were using for your avatar remains forever. I really didn't like the one I had, so while the french loaf was rising, I tweaked it:

Photobucket

I thought the play on words was pretty cute. Maybe a little bit too Ryan Seacrest now that I think about it.... Oh well, too late!

No comments: