Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kidisms, saved from Babycenter

"Thumbelina, wash your hands, it's time for dinner!" "I'm not eating mommy!" "We have mashed potatoes" "Well, I'm eating that!"
I'm not very naughty. Just a little bit naughty. - Alice, age 6, in response to Santa doesn't bring toys to naughty kids.
"Oh Pickles" Thumbelina, age 3 whenever we say no to something
Thumbelina has picked up the phrase from the OVU commercial and screams it everywhere: "MAKE THE MONEY!!!"
Thumbelina, age 3: "Mommy, do you know how to use da carwash?" "Yes, Thumbelina, Why?" (Confused) "Mommy, you car is berry dirty." All this while driving down the road. Yay.
My 2yr old was at the sitters while her dad and I were at work when a huge storm came up. She started crying and when the sitter asked what was wrong? "da big storm gonna wash way my mommy an daddy an I never see dem again!"
My 5yr old threw up her fourth of July hotdog in mid bite and started crying. When we asked what was wrong, she screamed "It Looks like PENIS!" Is it wrong to burst out laughing when your child just threw up?

No comments: