Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mamma Mia, Here I Go Again!

I made a pizza! The first time I have used my bread maker since it took a flying leap, for no reason, off my kitchen counter in the middle of the mixing cycle for the french loaf. I had to tape the lid closed, just so the light would go off. I'm awesome like that. The kids were bugging me, expecting me to feed them AGAIN (what, breakfast isn't enough?), so I thought I would get creative, and by the sounds of silence, inturupted only by "This is better than Pizza Hut!", I think I did well. What? Decent pizza joints are few and far between in the south. The nearest one is Amalfis pizza in Statesville. New York hasn't got anything on those boys.

The only thing I might have done wrong is to go a bit, overboard. I cut the damn pepperonis into hearts. I AM SUPERMOM!

Pizza
Pizza

No comments: