Sunday, October 18, 2009

Evil Family Gone Crazy

I don't know what possessed me to take the girls outside in the cold today, but I did, for some old fashioned family fun. Fun that is not allowed to take place in the house. Playdoh fun. During playdoh fun time some strange things happened.

First, Chloe debated eating Emily's brains
Photobucket

Then Chloe learned to put on lipstick and grew a unibrow
Photobucket

After that, I decided to give her a black eye
Photobucket

Then all hell broke loose when Daddy joined the fun, and they all decided to kill each other.
Photobucket

After daddy left to go watch the Panthers game with his friends, we ran around the yard to catch the dog for dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket

But the girls were hungry, so I didn't get the chance to cook first
Photobucket

After all that we came in and I made fresh hot cocoa and fried bologna and cheese. It's naptime now, Mommy needs it!

No comments: