Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Tonight we went downtown to TOT. Which was fun, but possibly a mistake as well. See, I want my girls to experience REAL trick or treating, not just the mall version, so hitting up the houses at dusk, leaves scattered on the ground, and chainsaws roaring SEEMED like a good idea. But I apparently forgot my girls are chickens!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chloe was "Miss Behavior". A cute little "jail" outfit with broken cuffs. I did makeup to look like a black eye. She was hilarious. She refused to smile for almost all the pictures, because she wanted to look tough!
Photobucket

Afterwards, we went to Matt's friend Aarons house (my friend too). His house is awesome. He goes all out for Halloween.
Photobucket

Emily got one of his eyeballs
Photobucket

And then we went to eat at Los Arcos. Our yearly post trick or treating ritual. Chloe was sad it was the end. Emily was happy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

All in all it was a wonderful night. I am exhausted now!

No comments: