Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why I can't clean the damn house

I want the ugly blue chair gone. Goodwill will take it, but apparently it's still sitting in the playroom. I just said "why don't you load that blue chair up and drop it off?" He just looked at me with a blank expression. I can't start doing anything until it's gone. Because I can't move it. I am not able bodied enough. And if it doesn't leave the house, it will wind up sitting in my living room. Hell no.

It's not all bad, he's heading to the store to pick up my tampon, so yes, I might be a little bitchy. And snappy. And down right horrible to even ask a question without snapping right now. But I want the fucking chair gone. I want to strip down the playroom, spread baking soda, vacuum, and then attack it with the bissel steamer. After that, I want to take over the world. I mean, the rest of the house.

So, stop watching some stupid mobster documentary and get thee to the fucking store!

No comments: