Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's called "school girl chic!"

Chloe attends a school system that requires uniforms. In some ways, life is easier, but in others, it just makes me want to bank my head against a wall. I like them, but then, I miss letting her wear the cute little outfits I like to buy. Instead having her assert her creativity in outfits by buying her the funky songs and tights. And of course, shoes. She hates her school uniforms and remarks on it about twice a week.

So, when we get the rare opportunity to allow her to wear an outfit that is not a uniform, a great big cheer goes up, and Chloe, my 7 year old little goth, becomes all smiles. Today is Holiday Picture Day at school.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so sophisticated! I'd wear that outfit!