Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teanne Harris is a Goddess

With nothing better to do, I was reading Yahoo News, and saw the headline "Jilted bride surprises seniors with party" As I am still sappy to all things wedding, I clicked the link, wondering what happened.

Apparently this lovely woman's fiance got "cold feet", which is code for saying his a freaking douchebag jerkoff. When she and her mom went to get the deposits back, it was unfortunately too late. Which as many a bride knows, there is only a small window of opportunity to get a dime back for anything.

Apparently, there is a senior citizens home right across the street, and the beautiful woman decided to "donate" her wedding reception to the senior citizens living there.

This woman, Teanne Harris, is a Goddess. I wish her all the best in the world and I hope she finds a man deserving of her loving heart. As for her ex, Matt Harker? May he soon realize what a tool he was.

Link to original story

No comments: