Sunday, November 15, 2009

So, I didn't totally screw them up!

Though, knowing me, I wouldn't have been very surprised if I had! I tried two different recipes. The bigger ones are the ones you BAKE and the smaller ones are the GLUE ones (and if for some reason you are too daft to figure it out on your own, the capital words that are a different color? yeah, they are the links to the recipe I used for each)

Now, if anyone knows a non bake recipe I can use that doesn't call for cinnamon, let me know. See, I paint them, and after that, they just don't smell. So there is no need for the good smelling expensive cinnamon.

Here are the final works:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, Chloe and Emily made their own:
Photobucket

No comments: